If Selected to participate On a Holman Street Baptist Church group tip, I will abide by the following Covenant, from the time I leave the Holman Street Baptist Church campus until return to that Campus I will do the following:
- Familiarize myself with the customs, cultures, and traditions of the country of region to which I will be traveling, respect all customs, cultures, and traditions, and act in deference to such Customs, cultures, and traditions, which includes action of dress that will not be offensive to the people of the Country or region to which I am traveling as described by the team leader and/or Orientation leaders.
- Respect the views and feelings of the other group team members and those of the host community
- Refrain from all conduct that may reflect poorly on myself and my work team, including consumption of alcoholic beverages, use of illegal drugs, gambling, or possession of weapons of any kind;
- Refrain from the use of tobacco unless done in complete privacy or refrain if I am underage.
- Support the group leadership
- Attend and participate in all activities in preparation for the tip. While on the group trip, attend, and participate in all sharing sessions and devotions, contribute to team efforts, and share my experience when I return; (if asked)
- Travel With the group to and from the site,
- Be a true servant and representative of Christ, Christ's church, and Holman Street Baptist Church.
I understand that if I fail to abide by this covenant maybe immediately returned to Houston TX at my expense and that will reimburse Holman Street Baptist Church. the full cost of my trip over and above the portion paid by me.